Recipes with Soap Nuts
LAUNDRY DETERGENT - RAW SOAP NUTS
1. Take a small muslin bag
2. Put 5- 6 soap nuts in there
3. Close tightly with a string
4. Throw in the laundry machine with the clothes
5. Start the machine
You can reuse these up to 6 times!
Simple, isn't it?
LAUNDRY DETERGENT | DISHWASHER - LIQUID
1. Take 10 soap nuts for every cup of water
2. Place the soap nuts in the water pan on low heat
3. Let it simmer for 35-40min
4. Strain the liquid and pour in a jar or bottle
Pour 1/3 of a cup where you usually put the detergent in the machine. Run a cycle.
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- 2 tbsp of liquid detergent
- 500 ml of water
- spray bottle
Add everything together and shake well before use. If you would like to add some scent you can add a couple drops of essential oils.
ALL NATURAL ALL PURPOSE SPRAY
- 4 cups of water
- 2 tsp of white vinegar
- Lavender (optional, for scent)
- Just the soap nut concentrate (see recipe above)
Mix together and pour in a spray bottle.
If you're using loose flower buds like me, use a strainer to remover the buds. Lavender Essential oil works as well. (5 drops)