top of page
Writer's pictureAlizée CCM

Go-go: YOUR SUSTAINABILITY TRAINING PROGRAM OF 2021.

Dare we mention, that if there’s one positive thing that the pandemic brought to us in 2020, it is the fact that it has fast-tracked everyone’s priorities on sustainability.

我们敢说,如果2020年的疫情为我们带来了什么正面的事情,优先级被提升的“可持续”可以算其一了。


We mentioned in our New Year’s article that we were expecting 2020 to be a year of unprecedented growth for this industry, yet we didn’t expect it at this level.

在我们的新年文章中提到了,我们预计2020年将是这个行业空前增长的一年,但是我们没想到会达到这个水平。


One thing is clear for us: Now more than even before, we want to grow our impact… faster. And we understand you might too.

现在我们比以前更希望扩大我们的影响力…且以更快的速度进行。我们认为您也是。


We took the best learnings from these last years and designed not one, not two, but three new training programs for companies and organizations to engage their employees towards sustainable behaviors and mindsets.

我们从过去几年中汲取了丰富的经验,为公司和组织设计了三个全新的培训计划,帮助他们的员工朝可持续的行为和思维改变。


Get One, Give One (Go-Go) Training Program  teaches, inspires, and provides knowledge through masterclasses, talks, team building activities, and fun experiences.

Get One,Give One(Go Go)培训计划通过大师班、讲座、团建活动和有趣的体验,将关于可持续的知识和背后的意义传递给您和您的组织。


With the Get One, Give One (Go-Go) Training Program,

Zero Waste Shanghai is giving the same training package you buy to the Shanghainese Community or a community of your CSR choice for free.


每一个GO-GO培训计划都会带来双倍影响力,因为每一份由您购买的计划,Zero Waste Shanghai 将免费为我们上海社群或您选择的社群提供和您所购买内容一样的培训。



OUR 3 DIFFERENT TRAINING PACKAGES: 

我们提供三个不同的可持续培训方案


1/ FUN PACKAGE FUN

A Fun, Team Building & Hands-on workshop to introduce a more sustainable lifestyle to your employees.

趣味方案由一系列互动性高的团队建设、动手实践的活动组成,让您的组织成员认识可持续概念,提升可持续认知和意识,增强组织凝聚力和认同感,为打造组织的可持续文化建立基础。


2/ INNOVATION PACKAGE

A profound understanding of the environmental issue and the role your company can play in creating a better world. 

这个方案帮助您对环境问题、可持续,以及其与您组织业务之间的关联有更深刻的理解,并获得能立即展开行动的知识和技能。


3/ ENGAGEMENT PACKAGE

Apart from including everything in the "Fun" and "Innovation" Packages, this Engagement package allows you to be part of Zero Waste Shanghai Ecosystem (e.g. Communications, brand ambassadorship, etc).



For more details about our packages, contact us here.

如想了解方案详情,请 联系我们.


WHAT CAN YOUR TEAM EXPECT FROM THIS PROGRAM?

这个培训计划能为您的组织带来什么价值?

  • UNDERSTANDING SUSTAINABILITY 认识可持续

  • CREATIVE THINKING 创意思考

  • PROBLEM-SOLVING SKILLS 问题解决能力

  • SELF-CONFIDENCE 自信

  • COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE 竞争优势

  • GREENER CORPORATE CULTURE 更加绿色的组织文化

  • GREEN BEHAVIORS 绿色行为

  • INTRODUCTION TO THE SDGs 认识联合国可持续发展目标

  • SOLID COMPANY REPUTATION 良好的公司声誉

  • FUN WORKSHOPS 好玩的工作坊


WHY START SUSTAINABLE PRACTICES TODAY?

为什么要从今天开始可持续的实践?

Sustainability : [ suh-stey-nuh-bil-i-tee ] meeting the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs. The concept of sustainability is composed of three pillars: economic, environmental, and social—also known informally as profits, planet, and people.

Companies that are sustainable divert waste from landfill through being more efficient with their resources, save on costs, and thus improving the business bottom line.

As a result, they are also more attractive to potential new and future clients.


可持续性(sustainability):在不损害后代满足自身需求的能力的前提下满足当前的需求。可持续性的概念由三大支柱组成:经济、环境和社会,也就是俗称的利润、地球和人。

​可持续发展的企业通过更有效地利用资源、节省成本,实施“垃圾转移”,从而提高企业的利润,并提升对潜在的新客户和未来的客户的吸引力。




WITH SUSTAINABILITY 践行可持续


  • You will attract more clients and customers, especially the new generation.

你将吸引更多的客户和顾客,尤其是年轻一代。

  • You will reduce waste, pollution and turn that into value.

​ 你将减少浪费、污染并将其转化为价值。


  • You will be more efficient with your resources.

​你会更有效地利用你的资源。


  • You will cut unnecessary costs.

你将削减不必要的费用。

  • You will improve the Triple Bottom Line: People, Profits, Planet.

你将提高三重底线:人、利润、地球。

NO SUSTAINABILITY 不践行可持续

  • Your competitors will attract the customers who care about buying from sustainable vendors.

你的竞争对手将吸引那些愿意从可持续供应商那里购买的客户。

  • You will have increased costs of waste disposal and increased raw material prices.

你的废物处理和原材料采购的成本将提高。

  • Your employees will find purpose outside of work. 

你的员工会在工作之外寻找意义。

  • You will pay extra taxes on air, water, and soil pollution in the future.

你将来要为空气、水和土壤污染付额外的税。


  • You will remain with the current status quo and not improve the Triple Bottom Line: People, Profits, Planet.

你将保持现状,而不会改善你的三重底线:人,利润,地球。

WHY ZERO WASTE SHANGHAI?​

为什么选择 ZERO WASTE SHANGHAI?

ZER0 WASTE SHANGHAI is a unique environmental social organization that educates and raises awareness on sustainability and a more conscious way of living. We support companies, schools, and individuals to break the gap between sustainable values and actions. 


ZER0 WASTE SHANGHAI是一个独特的环保社会组织,致力于教育和提高人们对可持续发展和更自觉的生活方式的认识。我们支持企业、学校和个人打破可持续价值观和行动之间的差距。

Today we have focused our core services on sustainability team building, training, and education through fun & hands-on workshops, inspirational sustainability talks and masterclasses.


今天,我们的核心服务集中在可持续发展团队建设、培训和教育上,通过有趣的实践研讨会、启发性的可持续发展讲座和Masterclass。


We ran over 150 workshops and seminars in China alone, spoke at Tedx, and appeared in over 15 media channels in the world, including but not limited to The New York Times, Elle China, CGTN, China Daily, Time Out, and many more. We are also frequent speakers at waste management and sustainability conferences. 


我们在中国举办了150多个研讨会和研讨会,在Tedx上发表演讲,并在世界上超过15个媒体频道上露面,包括但不限于《纽约时报》、《Elle China》、《CGTN》、《中国日报》、《Time Out》等。我们也经常在废物管理和可持续性会议上发言。

On top of that, we were able to increase our impact through our work with corporations with seminars and workshops on environmental and sustainability awareness, such as WeWork, H&M, Impact Hub, and many more. 


除此之外,我们还通过与企业合作,通过举办关于环境和可持续性意识的研讨会和工作坊,如WeWork、H&M、impact Hub等。




Comentários


bottom of page